Obesity rates have tripled since 1980 and have increased particularly fast in children.
The reason why this has happened is still debated among scientists, but it must be due to changes in the environment because our genes don’t change this quickly."
1. People Are Eating More Junk Food Than Ever
2. Sugar Consumption Has Skyrocketed
3. People Gain Lots of Weight During The Holidays, Which They Never Get Rid Of
4. The Obesity Epidemic Started When The Low-Fat Guidelines Were Published
5. Food is Cheaper Than Ever Before
6. People Are Drinking More Sugary Soda and Fruit Juices
7. Increased Food Variety Contributes to Overeating and Weight Gain
8. People Don’t Burn as Many Calories When Working
9. People Are Eating More Vegetable Oils, Mostly From Processed Foods
10. The Social Environment Can Strongly Affect Calorie Intake
11. People Are Sleeping Less
12. Increased Calorie Intake
Read more..... http://authoritynutrition.com/12-graphs-that-show-why-people-get-fat/
What an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach can do for you:
1. Help you create your individual roadmap to success
2. Educate you in nutrition, exercise and relaxation techniques
3. Help you see the connection between moods and cravings
4. Give you the support, guidance and encouragement you need to accomplish your dreams
5. Empower you to take charge and transform your body, mind, heart & spirit
Contact me today to see how I can help you transform your life!